Revlon Lipstick: Deep Nude

Okay here it goes! This is going to be my first blog entry for makeup reviews. A lot of good makeup would cost a lot of money. It's alright to have some expensive and some not-so-expensive make up in your purse. My reviews here would be about the makeup I use and what I think of them. =)

The Revlon Super Lustrous
® Lipstick
Particularly #253 Deep Nude is good!
4 out of 5 stars =) (there's always room for improvement!)

If you're looking for a lipstick with a natural but still looks like a little bit of makeup then this is the one for you. Especially if you have a tanned complexion like I do. Just put this on before you go out and you'll look natural but better.
If your wondering how long it will stay, well it stays on fine, but if you're going to eat or drink just put on a little more after. =)

-k